Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year, A New List

I took a long break from this blog. Mostly because I got too pregnant and overwhelmed and then I had the baby and had even less time. A little tiny bit because my husband told me that all I ever wrote about was how tired I was... Guess what!?! I WAS tired! Taking care of twins while pregnant with a huge baby boy by myself while he was on the road is tiring! There I go again...

So it's now 2010. And while time is still hard to come by, I have been thinking about blogging again. Let me start out slowly with a link to a list on one of my favorite blogs, Mightygirl.*

http://mightygirl.com/2009/12/30/100-skills-everyone-should-master/


I think it is a good list to start the new year.

* I crossed paths with Maggie who writes MightyGirl this past summer, about a month before I had the baby. I was very pregnant and was waddling around a store on Fillmore called PaperChase. She was walking out as I was walking in and she gave me a HUGE, very genuine smile, probably in reaction to my giant belly. By the time I realized how I "knew" her, she was gone. But it was fun to see her in person- she is someone I would like to know and be friends with.

No comments:

Post a Comment