Sunday, February 15, 2009

Picture of Your Loins

I was sitting at my computer trying to quickly return a few emails before my girls noticed I was out of the room when Katie came in, climbed on my lap and asked, "Can I see that picture of your loins?"

I had no idea what she meant so I asked for clarification.

"That picture of your loins with the man and woman with snakes on their bodies."

Oh- I got it- NEW ORLEANS. Not my loins.

Her grandparents are in New Orleans and sent us a picture of a man and woman with snakes wrapped around them. I showed it to her yesterday on my computer and she wanted to see it again.

Then she wanted a second look at "Bub wearing Marnigron Beads."

2 comments:

  1. Whatever Jes, you have snakes tattooed on your upper thighs. The secret is out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh so hard! Now you know how information will be conveyed at school without our knowledge.

    ReplyDelete